Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Lena Duchannes

Lena Duchannes - Another main protagonist, Lena is somewhat of an outcast among Stonewall Jackson High when she first arrives in Gatlin. She is Macon Ravenwood's niece, which causes the other students to tease her. She and Ethan find that they both feel somewhat like outcasts, and they develop a close friendship, eventually falling in love. She enjoys writing poetry in a journal she carries with her. She is the descendant of Genevieve Duchannes.






I hadn't fallen through his arms. He was ripped from mine.
- Lena, Pg. 549


You're
not
the
only
one
falling.
- Lena's wall. Pg. 274


I felt the electricity course through my body and relaxed into it, accepting the fact that if I died, at least I would be with Ethan. I felt him, how near he was to me,
how much I loved him. I felt the ring, burning on my finger, how
he love me.
-Lena, Pg. 551


How will she look like in anime form?


Probably like this
<------

With curlier hair and a little more darker hair too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lena Duchannes is like my rolemodel, and by the way ethan describes her shes gorgeous. Everyone knows she loves him. She'd better admitt it and hold on to him tight. <3

Anonymous said...

lena is my hero she has kept me sane throughout middle school and has given me hope that there is someone out there for me.